Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heartbeat

We were able to hear the heartbeat yesterday, which was awesome. I was hoping we could finally hear it although a part of me didn't want to because then I would have gotten an ultrasound, but oh well. The Dr said that the baby is sounding good. I was very excited, although I had wanted Josh and the boys to be able to come in and hear and they were unable to because of course Ashton is sick again! Our one concern is that 5th disease had gone around our church which can be very dangerous for pregnant women so we are hoping that Ashton doesn't have that, because I am not immune to it. I am having to get tested every couple weeks in order to make sure that I am still negative. So we are praying that I stay negative!

No comments:

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy