Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three times REALLY????

There are a lot of questions that I want to ask God such as why God allows things to happen to us. I want to know why he gives us things to only take them back months or weeks after he had given them to you! I want to know why he allows you to have the same thing happen over and over again....3 times to be exact. Did I really need to go through this pain 3 times??? Wasn't one time and at least two times ENOUGH?? WHY THREE??? In the past 10 months...my heart has been filled with so much joy and excitement only to have that taken away and have my heart crushed and shattered three different times. I feel such a loss and have no more hope. Quotes and scripture: "When you are down and out remember, God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers." Author unknown. "Peace is not the absence of trouble but the presents of Christ." By Sheila Walsh "Keep calm and carry on." "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you dont throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer." Corrie Ten Boom "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

12 comments:

E said...

Beth, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how you're feeling! Please know that I am praying for you that God will give you peace in your heart!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry!! I've been praying for you.

Miters said...

I'm sorry my favorite Beth. I too know the number 3 all too well as well as the pain and it breaks my heart.I've never met you,but I feel like I know you and I care for you deeply.Praying you will get through this and find peace and happiness.Hope to see you soon.Love you much.

Rachel D said...

I'm so sorry, Beth. Praying for you and your family.

joshbeth said...

Thanks ladies I appreciate the love, support, and prayers.

Nicole said...

I am so sorry Beth. My heart breaks for you. I will continue praying for you. I know how hard #2 is, I couldn't even imagine Doing it again. You are such a strong women and you have all out support and love <3 I hope we see you back soon and we will all be waiting if you ever need anything.

M said...

We miss you Beth! So sorry that you are going through this again...it really is so unfair. Praying that you can find strength and peace in the coming weeks <3

Unknown said...

Lots of Prayers for you hunny!! You are missed already on the board, but hope you find peace... <3

Unknown said...

We are all thinking of you and missing you. May you find the strength in you to go on in any way you feel best for you and your family Know that we are here
For you when you are ready

joshbeth said...

Thanks ladies I appreciate you all! Thank you for the support and for the prayers. I def need them!

Roxanne said...

So sorry Beth. (((hugs)))

flutterwithlove.blogspot.com said...

Beth I'm so sorry to hear of all that you have been going through. I can't say that I understand what you are going through but I do know and trust that God will heal and bring you peace and joy again. You are in my prayers. My heart aches. Remember God does have a plan and He is has you and your family in His hands.

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy