Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Partial Bedrest

So my Dr put me on partial bed rest today. I am only aloud to do things that are absolutely necessary and other than that I have to lay down. It is really hard to do this when you have two kids. Luckily Kaden is 5 so he can help out some. I also got put on some nasty meds to stop the contractions and stop the cramping. I haven't taken any yet but have heard that it is like drinking an entire pot of coffee and to plan on a migraine for a couple of hours, so it should be fun! =) I guess as long as it stops any progress of the cervix it is okay!

I go in tomorrow for another ultrasound to see if there have been any changes within the past week, if so it could mean strict bed rest so hopefully everything is the same or better. I have to say that this pregnancy and this baby has really brought me to God through prayer. I have been on my knees so much already and the baby isn't even here yet and hopefully will not be for at least 16 or 17 more weeks.

Thanks everyone for the prayers it is greatly appreciated and is a huge comfort.

No comments:

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy