Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emotions

Today has been a tough day! I am really struggling with my hubby's job and him working nights. I often feel like I am a single mom and am wondering why we decided to have another baby. I am willing to do anything...including moving...in order for Josh to get a regular day job. We are still waiting to hear on the internship for Josh but are praying that he will get it either here or in Iowa in order for Josh to start moving up within the company.

I just feel so lonely ALL the time and feel like I am constantly hanging out alone or with just me and the boys. I know that I need to be careful with my emotions in order to prevent falling into depression especially since I had postpartum with Ashton and this is likely to occur during my pregnancy, but it is hard not too.

On a good note Josh has 8 weeks left of school until he will be done forever! It will be so nice to not have to proofread anymore papers for awhile!

5 comments:

steve said...

Hope you're feeling better Beth!! Well, just know that you're not pregnant forever and Josh's job situation is only for a season. Of course I speak out of complete ignorance being single and not pregnant. LOL!!! You are loved and cared for though!

joshbeth said...

Thanks Steve! Hope that you are doing well!

Jessica said...

You should call me when you feel lonely! I'd be happy to come over and visit anytime!

joshbeth said...

Thanks Jessica! I will def do that!

Jill Gammill, M.A.E.d said...

I love you very much! It will get better. God has a plan for you. :) I am thinking about you alot and wish I was there with you.

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy