Monday, August 31, 2009

1 week down 9 more to go!

With just getting into the swing of classes again Josh and I are realizing this is going to be the longest 9 weeks EVER. Josh has completed 2 of his papers but has 16 more to go in the next 4 weeks! =) Not only are we dealing with the pregnancy, two kids, and long work hours, but now we have the stress of school, yet one last time. I can not believe that Josh will be done in 9 weeks (if we can make it that long). I am so proud of him for continuing on with his crazy schedule and with having a family. He amazes me, but I have to admit I will be so relieved once he is FINALLY done and I never have to help proof read another paper EVER again!

One a good note we will one have a few weeks to go (in the pregnancy) once he is done with school, so we will have a little time to prepare for the new baby! The pregnancy is going well and contractions have eased a little as long as I take it easy (which is hard to do with two kids).

No comments:

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy