Thursday, November 12, 2009

All I can do is PRAY!!

These past two weeks I have felt like I am on an emotional roller coaster. I am not quit sure how to deal and feel like I am just falling apart. I am so worried about tomorrow and am going crazy with emotions. Part of me wants to know what if anything is going on, but at the same time I feel like after tomorrow all hope of healing might be gone. I pray that God would heal Kaden and his eyes, but am prepared for the worst. I know that God is going to do great things with and through Kaden which helps in comforting me because God has the perfect plan for my little boy.

I am so thankful for all the people who are praying for my family and my little boy and have really felt God's love and tenderness through the numerous people which God has placed in my life and has used to comfort me. Through using these people I have been able to feel like God is holding me in order to help me through this time in my life. It has brought me closer to God through prayer and scripture allowing me to make it through.

1 comment:

Hulls Clan said...

praying for you all today and am eager to hear what the dr. says. we love ya and trust God's peace over your life...he is not taking you through all of these trials for nothing and we can see from afar how much He has grown you into maturity in HIM! Love ya girl...thanks for all of your faithful updates!

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy