Monday, October 19, 2009

2 weeks and 6 weeks!!!

I cannot believe that Josh only has 2 weeks of school left, we are SOOOOO excited. It will be nice to be able to spend time with my hubby that does not involve homework, papers, or ANYTHING with school. The boys are so excited and have had fun planning a party for daddy and figuring out what they can make him to show him how excited and proud they are of him!

I also can't believe that there is only 6 weeks until my due date (according to the ultrasound, I still think I am due earlier so we will see). I am so anxious to find out what this baby is but I am more anxious to see if my gallbladder issues will go away once this baby is born or if I will have to (most likely) have surgery removing my gallbladder a few weeks after having the baby! The boys are very excited about the soon to be baby and are hoping that they will have a sister and not another brother, we will see though. Hopefully they wont be too bummed if and when we have a boy! =) Three boys, that is a scary thought, but hey if God gives me three boys then I must be able to handle it!

2 comments:

Hulls Clan said...

Just watch a few episodes of the old t.v. show "My Three Sons"...just to get you in the mood:) I know some amazing women who have 3 sons...I think God has something special for those women and I don't doubt for one moment that you too are one of those women Beth...so if indeed there is a baby boy that you have been blessed with you rest assured that your Savior is smiling! Praying for your final weeks girl!

joshbeth said...

Thanks guys! This was very encouraging! Thanks for the prayers.

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy