Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready to have this baby!!!

I have decided that I would rather be in labor or giving birth then dealing with the pain of my gallbladder. I have been in almost constant pain for weeks now from about noon until I finally fall asleep at night. I cannot even explain the pain, but am ready to have this baby so I can deal with this pain through either drugs or surgery. I have tried dieting but nothing seems to work and nothing kicks the pain. One thing that I have realized is that I become an emotional wreck when I am in pain, and I become quick to become angry and am so impatient with my family. I have SOOOO much respect for my mom in seeing how she deals with her pain without taking it out on others or even becoming a grouch. I don't know how she does it but I am striving to be more like her.

No comments:

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy