Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Prayer Please

This is going to be a BUSY week and we can use lots of prayers! Josh is working on finishing up his last two weeks of school keeping him busy with homework. One Thursday at 11:30, Josh is having a phone interview for the job in Davenport, Iowa. Josh is pretty nervous about this first step and could really use some prayer as we begin this process. We would also like prayer for Josh and I to know if this is a good move for us and if it is where God is leading us. We are pretty excited that things are starting to move though with Josh's work.

On Friday I am going in for an ultrasound of my gallbladder in order to determine how it is looking as well as what might need to be done once the baby is here. I am relieved that I will know for sure what is going on so that I wont have to be worrying about anything serious. Also I am supposed to go in for an H1N1 flu shot but am freaked out. I don't know if it is better to have the shot or to just deal with the flu if I get it. I just wish I knew what to do which would protect both myself and the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will definitely be praying for you guys!

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy