Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Waiting

Went in to get my other MRI today! I was only supposed to be in the tube for 25-30 min and ended up being in there for a little over an hour. It was quite scary this time. After about 45-55 min the tech pulled me out and told me not to get up but said they needed to get the dye into my system. He said he needed to get a better look because he SAW something. Then he said don't worry though and said it could just be a mass of fat. Then he goes on saying that the reason it was taking so long on my was the fact that since I am so small, that the fat spots were harder to take out of the MRI pictures because they too were small. So why do I have a large mass? And what is it? So then he puts me into the box for about 10-15 min. It was so nerve recking and I just wanted to cry in there, but I knew that I couldn't move so I just laid there and prayed. Then when I got out I said I know you can't tell me anything but please just let me know from your opinion on what you saw! And of course he said he couldn't tell me anything except for the fact that the spot didn't get any brighter with the dye! So whatever that means! I am definitely a little freaked now and just want to know what he saw! All I know is he saw something that was not normal! I guess we will find out soon enough!

1 comment:

Hulls Clan said...

Praying for you..keep us posted!

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy