Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 3, 2008

So I am trying this thing out. I figure I might be able to keep more people up-to-date on what is going on in our lives.

We just took our kiddos on a trip to Texas. It was the longest trip ever and I will never drive that far again with the kids. We were in the car for about 18 hours each way and that was not fun. We had a great time getting away though and were able to spend time with Josh's family on the ranch. The kids were able to chase the goats and sheep and they got to spend some time with their cousins. In all we had a good trip but it is really good to be back home.

1 comment:

Jill Gammill, M.A.E.d said...

I will go on a trip with you for 18 hours!

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy