Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Wait goes on

The worst part is not knowing and waiting to hear news that you probably really don't want to know anyways. I have called the doctors office so much that they probably think I am crazy! I seriously doubt that I get any news today and this waiting is just stressing me out. I am trying hard to give it to God, but it is so hard! I can't get my mind off of it. Hopefully soon we will have answers and be a little bit closer to what is going on! I just need to trust in God! Who knows maybe he is testing me on patience right now! =)

No comments:

Our Texas trip

Our Texas trip
Scared of the Goats

Chasing the goats and sheep

Catching Kaden on the rope swing

Staying away from the water

Yes this is a deer at the house!

The Alamo

The Alamo
Kaden and Mommy

Ashton and Mommy